204 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
176 people recovered and were released from medical care
1 nuova morte
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 204 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 1 new death, November 25th.
This makes a total of 106,715 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 2,138 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 754 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 176 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 103,823 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
Only two cases out of 2,138 were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia.
The one new death was a 70-year-old male elder. He had personal health problems and was not vaccinated.
In total, 1,811,640 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 77.78 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 285,061 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 77.06 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
I nuovi casi a livello di distretto erano i seguenti oggi:
Mueang Chonburi 38, Si Racha 61, Banglamung (Pattaya) 24, Panat Nikhom 14, Sattahip 4, Ban Bueng 6, Phan Thong 7, Bor Thong 4, Ko Chan 2, soliders in Sattahip 30, and 14 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
I dettagli sui casi sono i seguenti:
- Cluster, soldati a Sattahip, 30 casi
- Lavoro e soggiorno a Rayong, trasferito da altre province per cure mediche, 17 casi
- Occupazioni rischiose che incontrano molte persone, 5 casi
- 1 personale medico
- Back from other provinces in Chahoengsao – 2 cases, Nakhon Ratchasima – 1 case, Narathiwat – 1 case and Buriram – case
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 52 cases, in workplaces – 42 cases and close friends – 6 cases
- Contatto stretto di un paziente confermato (sotto inchiesta), 8 casi
- 37 contatti stretti di un paziente confermato (sotto inchiesta)
Non dimenticate di iscrivervi alla nostra newsletter e riceverete tutte le nostre notizie in un'unica e-mail giornaliera senza spam Clicca qui! OPPURE, inserisci la tua e-mail qui sotto!